Sunday, January 15, 2012

Old Clock



I purchased a clock that looks like this one (except this one has a rustier face) in an estate sale recently. I thought I would try to create one like it and this is the the result. Ideal for vintage layouts. Ideal for vintage layouts.


This is how I did it: I used the wood look alike circle found in the freebie section and duplicated it so I would have two. I reduced the size of the 2nd circle it fit inside the original one. Then I added a clock face I had in my stash. To make the stem I used the select tool and drew out a small rectangular and filled it with black. I kind of nudged the two sides at the top with the warp tool. To make the little round thing used to hang on the wall, I used the select tool to make a circle. I then selected the middle into a another circle and pressed the delete button to cut out the middle. To make the brass circle I used the select tool again to make the circle and filled it a brass gradient. It was on its on own layer so I put the layer over the black round thing and it was done. I also made the wood look alike circle using eye candy.


Thanks for stopping by.



It is high resolution 300 dpi and PNG format

Commercial use o.k. See terms of use.

To Download

Click to enlarge then right click to choose option then left click to save picture as.

1 comment: