Friday, May 3, 2013

Free Labels to Print Mildew Eradicator

I made 2 styles because I thought some
would like the 'shabby' look and others
might like something a little more plain.

This mildew eradicator recipe I have used
for years and it really works. Mostly I have
used it around tubs etc. in the bathroom.

To use these labels size 3 1/2 x 2 inches:
Print and cut out the label. Usually I apply
a little adhesive to the back of the label to
position it to the spray bottle. Then I use
packing tape over it to seal it. You can go a bit further and put some clear contact paper and cut out a piece a little larger than the label. Peel the backing off and reseal it over the packing tape.

Sometimes with recipes of all sorts I make them this size (business card size) and attach them to a business card size magnet. Then I put them on the refrigerator for convenience. My husband says I am the only person he knows that puts their recipes on the fridge instead of  looking them up. He is exaggerating. I don't put them all on the fridge.

If you download and like either of these, please leave a message in the comments section to let me know the styles you would like to see on this site.



.


1 comment:

  1. Hello and Thank you for these, they are a great idea...

    ReplyDelete